EVERYONE CAN BE GREAT, BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN SERVE.
-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
MANY WAYS TO GIVE
Perhaps you can’t support our work financially at this time. We also accept and greatly appreciate in-kind donations. Following is a list of ways you can support our mission and the individuals that we work with in the aftermath of violence and to encourage those working toward nonviolence.
A FEW IDEAS:
• Host a house party to tell others about the work Nonviolence Chicago is doing
• Participate in or convene a nonviolence training
• Bring together a group of friends or family to make hygiene packs for participants consisting of soap, shampoo, lotion, toothbrushes, toothpaste, socks, boxers, and white t-shirts
• Invite us to speak at your next event about our mission to build peace in Chicago
• Donate local restaurant gift cards for hot meals during mourning periods or floral shop gift cards for families that cannot afford flowers for services or gravesites
• Volunteer to help at one of our events
For more information or to discuss other ways to give and get involved, please contact Tara Dabney at (312) 502-0959 or by email at